Head Legal Officer
This job is no longer accepting applications.
A. FIVE (5) YEARS POST CALL AND
B. EXCELLENT WRITTEN AND VERBAL SKILLS.
C. MEMBERSHIP OF CHARTERED INSTITUTE OF SECRETARIES AND ADMINISTRATIONS WILL BE AN ADDED ADVANTAGE.
D. 3 YEARS EXPERIENCE IN FINANCIAL SERVICES WILL ALSO BE AN ADDED ADVANTAGE
- Provide legal/Financial advice during and outside of meetings.
- Maintaining awareness about company law and other regulatory laws.
- Responsible for the efficient administration of the company particularly with regards to ensuring compliance with statutory and regulatory requirement and for board ensuring the decision of the board of directors are fully implemented
- Conduct legal research and monitoring of legal and regulatory change that relates to the company.
- Interface with External solicitors.
- Participate in the formulation of general management policies as a member of the executive management team.
- Ensure accuracy of all legal paper works.
- Ensure proper legal consultation are provided to every department.
- Access liabilities and risks, and recommend courses of actions to the management
- Remedial asset Management/Loan recovery.
- Provide support to the Board of Directors. Arrange and handle all logistics for Board meetings and events: schedule meetings; draft agendas; develop, compile, and distribute presentation materials
Your application has been successfully submitted.