Executive Assistant to the MD/CEO
This job is no longer accepting applications.
· 2-4 years’ experience working in the financial industry
· Expert proficiency with Microsoft Office and desktop publishing software.
· Technical proficiency and problem-solving skills related to: IT infrastructure; IT support and troubleshooting.
· Strong verbal and written communication skills.
· Exceptional organizational skills and impeccable attention to details.
· High degree of professionalism in dealing with diverse groups of people, including Board members, senior executives, staff, community leaders, donors, and funded partners.
· Make appropriate, informed decisions regarding priorities and available time.
· Ability to complete a high volume of tasks and projects with little or no guidance.
· Ability to react with appropriate levels of urgency to situations and events that require quick response or turnaround.
· Provide sophisticated calendar management for CEO.
· Complete a broad variety of administrative tasks that facilitate the CEO’s ability to effectively lead the organization, including: assisting with special projects; designing and producing complex documents, reports, and presentations; collecting and preparing information for meetings with staff and outside parties; composing and preparing correspondence; maintaining contact lists; making travel arrangements; and completing expense reports.
· Serve as the primary point of contact for internal and external constituencies on all matters pertaining to the CEO, including those of a highly confidential or critical nature. Prioritize and recommend appropriate course of action, referral, or response, exercising judgement to reflect CEO’s style and organization policy.
· Work closely with the CEO to keep them well informed of upcoming commitments and responsibilities, following up appropriately. Act as a "barometer," having a sense for the issues taking place in the environment and keeping the CEO updated. Anticipate CEO’s needs in advance of meetings, conferences, etc.
· Coordinate all Executive Team meetings and retreats and assist with staff meetings and events as needed.
· Provide "gatekeeper" and "gateway" role, providing a bridge for smooth communication between the CEO and staff, demonstrating leadership to maintain credibility, trust, and support with the Executive Team. Complete projects by assigning work to appropriate staff, including the Executive Team, on behalf of the CEO.
· Follow up on contacts made by the CEO to cultivate ongoing relationships.
Manage all aspects of organization’s office services. Evaluate and assist in developing office policies and procedures for improved work flow and anticipate future needs as organization grows. Assist in the selection of vendors and purchase equipment, services, and supplies necessary for operation of organization
Your application has been successfully submitted.