This job is no longer accepting applications.
• Greet and welcome guests as soon as they arrive at the office
• Direct visitors to the appropriate person and office
• Answer, screen and forward incoming phone calls
• Ensure reception area is tidy and presentable, with all necessary stationery and material (e.g. pens, forms and brochures)
• Provide basic and accurate information in-person and via phone/email
• Receive, sort and distribute daily mail/deliveries
• Maintain office security by following safety procedures and controlling access via the reception desk (monitor logbook, issue visitor badges)
• Order front office supplies and keep inventory of stock
• Update calendars and schedule meetings
• Arrange travel and accommodations, and prepare vouchers
• Keep updated records of office expenses and costs
• Perform other clerical receptionist duties such as filing, photocopying.
• Bachelor’s degree in any discipline.
• Highly agile in learning, adapting to ever-changing business environment, and with strong ability to cope with fast, dynamic pace
• Highly sensitive to customers' needs, able to provide quality services in exploring and consolidating long term financial services relationships among personal and corporate customers.
• Proactive, mature, independent, customer-focused, and pleasant
• Good command of both verbal and written English
• Proven work experience as a Receptionist, Front Office Representative or similar role for at least 2-4 years
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
• Hands-on experience with office equipment.
• Professional attitude and appearance
• Solid written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to be resourceful and proactive when issues arise
• Excellent organizational skills
• Multitasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks
• Customer service attitude
• A university degree and an additional certification in Office Management is a plus
Your application has been successfully submitted.