Relationship Manager (SME Lendin)
This job is no longer accepting applications.
1. RELATIONSHIP MANAGER, SMALL AND MEDIUM SCALE ENTERPRISES
· Bachelor’s degree in any discipline.
· Experiences and proven track record in managing and growing an assigned customer portfolio will be a definite advantage
· Sound knowledge and at least 2 years' solid experiences in retail banking products & services, including but not limited to loans and advances and Bonds and guarantees.
· Ability to influence various key stakeholders in referring and cross-offering potential business opportunities for sustainable business growth
· Highly agile in learning, adapting to ever-changing business environment, and with strong ability to cope with fast, dynamic pace
· Highly sensitive to customers' needs, able to provide quality services in exploring and consolidating long term banking relationships among personal and corporate customers.
· Proactive, mature, independent, customer-focused, and pleasant
· Good command of both verbal and written English
· Support the identification of target companies included in Small-Medium Enterprises (SMEs) and Enterprises segments to whom the Finance Company could provide its business services.
· Utilize referral networks and centers of influence to identify and pursue potential new clients, looking for ways to cultivate a long-term
· Keep abreast with market trends and monitor competitors' activities and manage a disciplined marketing process by business through insight sharing.
· Use knowledge of business, finance, banking, credit, and risk management to identify, recommend and promote products and solutions that best serve the client while still working within risk parameters that protect the Finance Company.
· Build relationships by calling on existing clients to truly understand their businesses and analyze product and service growth opportunities and ensure the profitability of the portfolio.
· Grow revenue of the company by constantly providing services to the right clientele and maintaining best practices.
· Collaborates with the Head SME lending to create an efficient and simple, smarter, better process to originate and fund loans; analyzes loan processes, recommends improvements and facilitates implementation
· Collaborates with the Head SME lending loan to provide feedback, structure loan campaigns, and create marketing materials used to help increase loan business and goal achievement
Your application has been successfully submitted.