Technical Product Manager
Busha was founded in 2019, at a time when it was difficult for many African individuals and businesses to thrive. Everyday people and businesses were struggling to preserve their capital, and they suffered a myriad of bottlenecks and restrictions while sending and receiving money. Busha seeks to create a crypto-driven economy where there’s fairness, transparency and access. Today, Busha is connecting Africans to the global e
About The Role
They are looking to hire a Technical Product Manager who is passionate about building products that customers love. You will be responsible for managing the roadmap, pricing, packaging, and documentation of new product ideas.
What do you need to be considered successful?
You will oversee the development and management of products in your portfolio. You will also ensure that the right products are built on time in line with the organization’s objectives. You will be responsible for the following:
- Gain a deep understanding of customer experience, identify and fill product gaps and generate new ideas that grow market share, improve customer experience and drive growth
- Create buy-in for the product vision both internally and with key external partners
- Develop product pricing and positioning strategies
- Translate product strategy into detailed requirements and prototypes
- Scope and prioritize activities based on business and customer impact
- Work closely with engineering teams to deliver with quick time-to-market and optimal resources
- Drive product launches including working with the public relations team, executives, and other product management team members
- Evaluate promotional plans to ensure that they are consistent with product line strategy and that the message is effectively conveyed.
- Act as a product evangelist to build awareness and understanding
- Represent the company by visiting customers to solicit feedback on company products and services.
How Important are you to the bottom line?
You will be responsible for the product planning and execution throughout the Product Lifecycle, including gathering and prioritizing product and customer requirements. You’ll define the product vision, and work closely with engineering, sales, marketing and support to ensure revenue and customer satisfaction
The biggest problem-solving duties on the Job
You also have to be able to seamless weave between cross-functional teams to build and grow a wide range of projects with a growth mindset while being able to communicate product vision to non-technical stakeholders.
What do you need to have done in your career?
- Minimum of 4 years of proven work experience in product management.
- Experience working in a fintech.
- Proven track record of managing all aspects of a successful product throughout its lifecycle.
- Proven ability to develop product and marketing strategies and effectively communicate recommendations to executive management.
- Solid technical background with understanding and/or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies.
- Strong problem-solving skills and willingness to roll up one’s sleeves to get the job going.
- Skilled at working effectively with cross-functional teams in a matrix organization.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- MS/BS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent preferred
What do you stand to gain?
- The exciting opportunity to be part of building something extraordinary.
- Competitive Remuneration
Your application has been successfully submitted.