Busha was founded in 2019, at a time when it was difficult for many African individuals and businesses to thrive. Everyday people and businesses were struggling to preserve their capital, and they suffered a myriad of bottlenecks and restrictions while sending and receiving money. Busha seeks to create a crypto-driven economy where there’s fairness, transparency and access. Today, Busha is connecting Africans to the global economy, and local individuals and businesses can accept payments from anyone anywhere in the world without restrictions.
About the role
They are looking to hire a qualified Backend developer to join their Technology team. You will be responsible for managing the interchange of data between the server and the users.
What Do you need to do to be considered successful?
Your primary focus will be the development of all server-side logic, definition and maintenance of the central database, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end. You will also be responsible for:
- Develop features from proposal to polished end result
- Support and collaborate with our service engineers in getting to the bottom of issues and coming up with robust solutions
- Manage and review code contributed by the rest of the team and work with them to get it ready for production
- Create and maintain documentation around features and configuration to save our users time
- Take initiative in improving the software in small or large ways to address pain points in your own experience as a developer
- Translate application storyboards and use cases into functional applications
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
How Important are you to the bottom line?
You will be responsible for the end-to-end delivery of product components including development, testing, deployment, and monitoring.
The biggest problem-solving duties on the Job
You will be a key contributor to design, architecture, and technology-related decisions, while also providing guidance and mentorship to more junior members of the team. You are someone who is autonomous and capable of managing your schedule on your own.
What do you need to have done in your career?
- Minimum 3 years of work experience using Golang
- Systems Analysis & Design; Software Development
- Object Orientated Design; Software Development techniques
- Agile highly desirable
- Reviewing and debugging stack trace errors
- Experience augmenting large software systems
- A passion for clean, reusable, and structured code
- Strong ability to work in a team
- Good time management skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
What do you stand to gain
- Competitive Remuneration
- Work with a brilliant and diverse team.
Your application has been successfully submitted.