Chief Growth Officer
This job is no longer accepting applications.
WareNext is Nigeria’s first digital marketplace providing freight forwarding, warehousing storage and fulfillment, and last-mile delivery. Their Platform for Nigerian logistics is a unique operating model that combines advanced tech and data analytics, logistics infrastructure, and hands-on supply chain expertise.
About the role
Warenext is looking to hire a Chief Growth officer to help them drive their growth efforts across Africa. You will be pivotal to finding and building viable partnership opportunities to drive their vision. You must be passionate about defining and aligning product offerings to meet business goals. Excellence in this role might require you to have a knack for building relationships with stakeholders in both public and private sectors.
What do you need to do to be considered successful?
As Chief Growth officer, you will be primarily responsible for identifying opportunities for Warenext to grow its customer base and devising strategies on how to leverage those opportunities. Ideally, You should be someone who is excited by the prospects of growth and thrilled about developing strategies for the growth process, You’ll also be responsible for the following:
- Create and drive the company’s growth strategy.
- Develop market-level strategies to support new market entry, expansion and business model design.
- Design and implement necessary analytics to measure and optimize growth opportunities.
- Execute partnerships with public sector partners across emerging markets.
- Pursue/create partnerships with public institutions.
- Identify innovative ways to grow our business, our impact, and our platforms.
- Develop and execute partnerships strategy for key company’s products.
- Work directly with the CEO to define, prioritize and pursue new partnership opportunities.
- Ensures all new product development activities are prioritized to deliver value and impact.
- Connect with internal and external stakeholders to expand the company’s vision.
- Attend conferences and events on behalf of the company.
- Develop business proposals, and organize execution for strategic patient capital.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the CEO.
How Important are you to the bottom line?
Your efficiency in this role and your ability to deliver on the requirements directly affects Warenext’s Growth, underperforming on this role denies a lot of Nigerians the essential solution provided by Warenext (take a breather, we’re sure you’d rock this role!!).
The Biggest problem Solving Duties On the Job
You would have the awesome of challenge of defining the narrative on the growth of Warenext and develop strategies to take on new markets with different approaches to meet local needs. You’d also be able to define the value and impact that Warenext offers through her product Offerings.
What do you need to have done in your career?
- Have an M.Sc. in Marketing and sales or Business Administration.
- 2-5 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Experience in the shipping or logistics industry particularly in the public sector.
- Experience working in a fast-paced and busy environment with competing demands on time and resources.
- Good networking, prospecting and closing skills.
- High level of professionalism
- Result-oriented team player with exceptional motivation and interpersonal skills.
- Relationship management skills and receptive to feedback.
- Good written and verbal communication skills, Must be able to prepare management reports and correspondence.
- Good initiative, time and stress management skills.
- Have a deep desire to work in the startup industry.
- Tech Savvy and Familiar with current trends.
- May be required to work overtime on weekends.
What do you stand to gain?
- The exciting opportunity to be part of building something extraordinary.
- Contribute to the future of logistics in Nigeria.
- Competitive Salary.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Nigeria’s # 1 Logistics Platform