This job is no longer accepting applications.
Our Client, an industry leader leveraging technology to provide solutions within the mobility and logistics space is looking to hire a creative UI/UX Designer to turn their digital solutions into easy-to-use products for our clients. You will be pivotal to delivering an outstanding user experience providing exceptional and intuitive design for our digital solutions.
What Do you need to do to be considered successful?
You will be responsible for collecting, researching, investigating and evaluating user requirements. To be successful in this role, you should have experience with design software and wireframe tools. If you also have a portfolio of professional design projects that includes work with web/mobile applications, you might be an ideal candidate. You will also be responsible for:
- Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with product managers and engineers.
- Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps.
- Design graphic user interface elements, like menus, tabs and widgets.
- Build page navigation buttons and search fields.
- Develop UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites function and look like.
- Create original graphic designs (e.g. images, sketches and tables).
- Prepare and present rough drafts to internal teams and key stakeholders.
- Identify and troubleshoot UX problems (e.g. responsiveness).
- Conduct layout adjustments based on user feedback.
- Adhere to style standards on fonts, colors and images.
How Important are you to the bottom-line?
You will be responsible for delivering the best online user experience, which makes your role extremely important for our success and ensuring customer satisfaction and retention.
The biggest problem solving duties on the Job
You’ll create both functional and appealing features that address our clients’ needs and help us grow our customer base. You will design ideas using various methods and latest technology. You will be designing graphic user interface elements, like menus, tabs, forms, and widgets.
What you need to have done in your career?
- Proven work experience as a UI/UX Designer or similar role
- Portfolio of design projects
- Knowledge of wireframe tools (e.g. figma and InVision)
- Up-to-date knowledge of design software like Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop
- Team spirit; strong communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders
- Good time-management skills.
- BSc in Design, Computer Science or relevant field.
What do you stand to gain
- Competitive Remuneration
- Work with a brilliant and diverse team
Your application has been successfully submitted.