Senior Finance Manager
This job is no longer accepting applications.
About the Company
Lifestores is a company democratizing access to primary healthcare in Nigeria and other frontier markets by transforming pharmacies' role and effectiveness. The company is led by a combination of pharmacists and professionals with experience in general management, consulting, and technology. They are supported by an international network of investors and advisors.
What do you need to be considered successful?
- Plan and manage the company’s financial activity schedule and key policies
- Provide strategic and commercial leadership on financial matters
- Support fundraising and investor management efforts
- Manage financial and operational reporting needs
- Oversee core banking and payroll needs
- Oversee finance-related store-level activities
- Ensure legal and regulatory compliance
- Manage Finance team
- Work collaboratively with other leadership team members to ensure the implementation of key financial initiatives.
- Proactively support other strategic initiatives as requested by Management
- Be a role model and inspirational carrier of Lifestores' culture and beliefs
How Important are you to the Bottom-line?
You will lead the development, implementation, and monitoring & review of Lifestores’ financial policies, operations and reporting. You will also oversee the company’s finance department, including reporting & financial analysis, audits & regulatory compliance, and banking & payments.
Qualifications & Characteristics
The ideal candidate for the Senior Finance Manager role must have:
- Completed a Bachelor’s degree in a relevant discipline
- Completed Master’s degree or MBA (preferred, but not necessary)
- Professional Qualification: Professional Accounting Qualification (ACCA, ICAN, CPA)
- 5+ years of relevant professional experience
- Strong financial and accounting background, including an understanding of profit and loss, balance sheet and cash flow management and general finance and budgeting
- Experience with corporate governance
- Proven negotiation skills
- Experience with budget management, public accounting, and cash flow
- Ability to understand new issues quickly and make wise decisions
- Ability to inspire confidence and create trust
- Ability to work collaboratively with Management
- Ability to work under pressure, plan personal workload effectively and delegate
- Ability to identify & drive goals with minimal supervision
- Ability to communicate effectively (oral and written mediums)
- Mastery of MS Excel for conducting financial analysis
- Mastery of Financial ERP Software systems
- Proven demonstration of the Lifestores values of customer centricity, trustworthiness, humility, continual improvement, and initiative & hard work
Benefits & Compensation
- Competitive compensation, including bonus allowance for the outperformance of goals
- Pension contributions
- Access to Health Insurance (HMO)
- Access to regular training and ongoing feedback to boost your skills
- Opportunity to work with and learn directly from world-class operators
- Collaborative, meritocratic working culture
Lifestores thrives on a collaborative, meritocratic working culture. They are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
A Healthier You!