Financial Services Partnership Manager
About the position
Want to play a critical role in accelerating growth as a Financial Services Partnership Manager with Flex Finance?
If you are an energetic, highly motivated individual who enjoys networking and establishing relationships with Accounting firms, we have the perfect job for you!
We are looking for an experienced Financial Services partnership manager to take our channel partnerships with Accounting firms to the next level. This individual will manage and develop partnerships with Accounting firms to accelerate revenue and customer growth.
We are looking for a bright, enthusiastic Financial Services partnership manager full of ideas with contacts and relationships with Accounting firms to help us ensure commercial and strategic relationships. This candidate will bring deep experience collaborating with partners from reputable accounting firms.
Professional Experience/Background to be successful in this role:
- Partnerships: Strong background in developing strategy, identifying partners, assessing agreements, and rapidly scaling partnerships.
- Ability to create a systematic, process-driven approach to partnering with mid and top-tier accounting firms
- Leadership: Demonstrable leadership skills
- Demonstrated ability to build cross-functional relationships and influence teams to achieve significant outcomes.
- Product Aptitude: Deep understanding of the Flex product.
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Problem-solving skills and the ability to think creatively
- The ability to win over stakeholders
- Identify and source partnership opportunities through inbound lead follow-up, outbound cold calls, emails, and client visits.
- Research accounting firms, identify key players and generate interest.
- Negotiate and finalize deals under the company's contract guidelines and policies.
Competencies (Attributes needed to be successful in this role):
- Previous working experience in business development or sales or similar role for at least 3 years
- Track record of identifying, prioritizing, executing, and exceeding partnership performance metrics
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills, strong communications capabilities with the ability to tailor messaging for specific audiences.
- The candidate will have the ability and willingness to stretch from strategic thinking and influencing to the details of partner execution to drive exceptional results.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Strategic thinker
- Networking aptitude
- Great multitasking skills
- Attention to details
- An accounting background is a plus.
- Demonstrate a profound grasp of Flex Finance strategy, capabilities, and go-to-market approaches within 45 days.
- Identify, sign, and launch new significant partnerships each quarter
- Execute approved partner sales plan and meet recent sales from those partners.
- Good compensation
- Lucrative commission structure
- Friendly workplace
- Hybrid work arrangement
Your application has been successfully submitted.