- Proactively evaluating the market for investment opportunities and analyzing financial data to place Checkoff Finance at a competitive advantage.
- Proactively sourcing for new client pool, track asset performance against original projections
- Conducting market research on competitive industries, gathering market intelligence and providing valuable recommendations for Checkoff Finance to enhance portfolio management.
- Providing updates on financial/commercial engagement activities in order to strategically position Checkoff Finance in the local and the global market
- Developing financial documents and deliver presentations to the board, teams, partners, and potential clients
- Representing Checkoff Finance at relevant sector-specific conferences, meetups, events and ensure compliance to regulatory rules and policies.
- Creating financial models and portfolio formulation processes that enhance return on investment of projects, financial planning and summarize performance.
- Sourcing and converting potential leads into investors; ensure high quality interaction with clients.
- Ensuring adequate communication with clients with regards to their financial needs, interests and providing sales representation when needed.
- Analyzing portfolio accounts, financial projections and advice on how to best position Checkoff Finance’s investments.
Your application has been successfully submitted.