Head of Product
This job is no longer accepting applications.
About the Company
Healthlane’s mission is to give everyone access to world-class healthcare, enabling longer and healthier lives. They’re investing in technology and building tools to simplify how people understand, track and optimise their health.
What do you need to do to be considered successful?
- Own, define, design and lead the building of an integrated healthcare platform.
- Interact with users and collaborate with engineering, design, marketing teams and management to refine the vision and develop the strategy.
- Maintain and manage the product roadmap.
- Lead the end-to-end success of projects from discovery to launch.
- Provide support to the sales and marketing teams by communicating product features and functionality.
- Influence key stakeholders to align intent and prioritisation.
- Determine your teams’ metrics for success.
- Identify new areas for growth and maintain an awareness of markets and industry trends.
Who you are
- You have a personal motivation to improve health outcomes
- You have an entrepreneurial spirit
- Prior experience building a health product (software, EHR, health super app, hardware, medical device, etc.)
- Excellent verbal, written, interpersonal communication skills; proficiency in English.
- You are a critical thinker with a sense of ownership to go with problem-solving skills.
- You are a team player who is great at building professional working relationships.
- You are available to relocate immediately if not based in Lagos.
- You have great time management skills and the ability to work autonomously and under pressure;
- You are emphatical, with a genuine desire to solve customer’s problems.
Great salary, working environment, colleagues, resources; assistance with relocation; international sick-care insurance for you, spouse, kids; paid holidays; world-class training; Healthlane goodies, etc.
Your application has been successfully submitted.