Chief Financial Officer
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Building technology that results in Financial happiness is what Teamapt promises and they have been supporting financial institutions and businesses in attaining financial happiness since 2015.
Financial Happiness might seem vague but it basically means being able to provide banks with technological support needed to create good experiences for their customers and meeting their business needs.
Through their products, they’re helping leading commercial banks in Nigeria remove their pain points when it comes to digital banking solutions.
They’ve built solutions like moneytor, an omnichannel banking solution that allows banks to easily manage their different product and customer categories and monitor their strategy for engaging their customers.
About The Role
TeamApt is looking to hire a Chief financial officer who will be accountable for the administrative, financial, and risk management operations of the company, to include the development of a financial and operational strategy, metrics tied to that strategy, and the ongoing development and monitoring of control systems designed to preserve company assets and report accurate financial results.
What do you need to be considered successful?
As Chief Financial officer, you’d be the financial gatekeeper of the organization, ensuring that TeamApt remains financially viable as an organization, control the purse strings of the company while effectively managing financial risks and TeamApt’s relationships with her bankers. You will also be responsible for the following:
- Drive the company’s financial planning.
- Drive the company’s capital raise expeditions.
- Perform risk management by analyzing the organization’s liabilities and investments.
- Decide on investment strategies by considering cash and liquidity risks.
- Control and evaluate the organization’s fundraising plans and capital structure.
- Ensure cash flow is appropriate for the organization’s operations.
- Supervise all finance personnel (controllers, treasurers, etc.).
- Manage vendor relationships.
- Prepare reliable current and forecasting reports.
- Set up and oversee the company’s finance IT system.
- Ensure compliance with the law and company’s policies.
- Manage team of financial controllers and financial analysts.
How Important are you to the bottom line?
The financial strength of TeamApt as an organization heavily relies on your ownership of this role. You are pivotal to ensuring that TeamApt keeps up with best financial practices and have an efficient finance process that allows them operate with the confidence that comes with having your house and books in order.
The Biggest problem Solving Duties On the Job
You would have the awesome challenge of driving objectives that ensure the growth of TeamApt in both Short and Long terms. You will pilot the mission of protecting the company’s revenues and profits to achieve full financial control and sustainable growth.
What you need to have done in your career?
- Up to 8 years proven experience as CFO, finance officer or relevant role.
- Experience preparing and executing foreign raise expeditions.
- In depth knowledge of corporate financial law and risk management practices.
- Excellent knowledge of data analysis and forecasting methods.
- Proficient in the use of MS Office and financial management software (e.g. SAP).
- Ability to strategize and solve problems.
- Strong leadership and organizational skills.
- Excellent communication and people skills.
- An analytical mind, comfortable with numbers.
- CPA is a strong advantage.
- BSc/BA in Accounting, Finance or relevant field; MSc/MBA is a plus
What Do you stand to Gain?
- The exciting opportunity to be part of building something extraordinary.
- Competitive Remuneration
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Creating financial Services for the underserved