Lead Software Engineer
This job is no longer accepting applications.
GeneSys Health information Systems Limited (GHIS) is an e-Health company committed to mitigating the gaping issues in the healthcare sector through innovative tech. Established in 2018 as a pioneer Health Management Information System (HMIS), we provide customised solutions—EMR and Telemedicine (Gemeni)—to (public and private) hospitals toward digitising patient- and hospital management workflow processes, improving the quality of care and operations.
We are looking to hire a dynamic and experienced Lead Software Engineer, who will be responsible for driving the design, development, and optimisation of our e-health products and solutions.
Required Skills & Competencies
- Min. of 5 years of software development experience (front- and back-end).
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related discipline.
- Experience in HMIS (EMR) development would be a plus.
- Strong technical product writing and documentation skills.
- Ability to produce clean/functional code and perform debugging and validation testing.
- Proven record of leading engineers, developers and designers for a min. of 2 years.
- Demonstrated experience in technology stack and principles including:
- DDD microservices
- DotNetNuke applications
- Azure DevOps Server
What The Role Entails
- Developing high-quality software architecture, and performing debugging and validation testing.
- Managing a team of software engineers and the QA toward successful project delivery.
- Defining best practices and provide technical mentorship to the development team.
- Oversee the collection and documentation of user's requirements, development of user stories, estimates and work plans.
- Analysing and improving efficiency, scalability, and stability of monitoring, continuous integration and platform integration.
- Reviewing and analysing reports on products' status, operation and maintenance.
- Migrating of older applications (asp) to current Microsoft technologies.
- Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to plan, design and develop subsequent version releases of our current products and other products in line with our SDLC.
Our Technical Stack
Our tools comprise of:
- AWS and Azure DevOps Server
- Microsoft C# .NET technologies
- MS SQL Server (Store procedures, SSIS, SSRS)
- JS frameworks (React, Node & Angular)
- .NET frameworks and DDD microservices
Biggest Problem To Solve
Steering of the upgrade and innovation of our existing EMR, and Telemedicine products.
Benefits & Perks
- Competitive salary
- Complementary—monetary and non-monetary—allowances
- 13th month salary
- Fully remote work option
- Work with a brilliant and diverse team
- Long-term service bonus (which is eligible upon 5 years of service)
Your application has been successfully submitted.