Quality Assurance And Automation Engineer
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Cassbana is a technology solution that builds financial identities for the underserved communities in Egypt through micro-lending and building a behavior-based scoring system. Making them the future data-driven financial advisory collective.
They help millions of people to elevate their standards of living and literally foster economic growth of the developing nations through providing accessible financial instruments.
Through their vast networks, they creatively collect data that helps them create a financial identity for the underserved and unbanked.
About the role
Their team of world-class engineers at Cassbana is looking for a Quality Assurance and Automation Engineer, who is passionate about Software Engineering and is driven by the urge to solve complex problems in the financial world. If this is you, they will like to meet you.
What do you need to do to be considered successful?
As a Quality assurance Engineer on the Technology team, you will be a part of a value-stream aligned group developing a financial system responsible for customers and merchants facing interfaces. You will also be responsible for:
● Solving the interesting and complex financial problems
● Write high-quality, performant, and reliable automation code.
● Work independently, deliver results end to end. Take responsibility for outcomes.
● Participate in the on-call rotation, jump in and help resolve any type of production incidents.
● Be a team player, understand Agile processes, learn, follow and improve the ways we work.
● Build highly scalable and robust systems.
What you need to have done in your career
● 3 years of professional experience in Quality assurance & automation in manual testing, Selenium, BDD or any other test automation frameworks.
● Experience with Computer Science fundamentals including data structures, algorithms, complexity analysis.
● Experience working in an Agile/Scrum environment to deliver high-quality solutions against aggressive roadmaps.
● Experience building high load, scalable and robust systems.
● Ability to go above your functional responsibilities and help to solve problems across departments and business verticals.
● Master's Degree in Computer Science or other related technical field.
● Experience in rapid prototyping and other fast iteration methods for product development.
● Experience in building complex Software Engineering solutions.
● Knowledge of professional Quality assurance & automation practices & processes including QA planning, automation, security testing, test strategies.
● Strong focus on delivering results, ability to think out of the box and beyond your area of responsibility.
● Understanding of Cloud Native environment, its details and ability to work in that
What do you stand to gain
● Competitive Remuneration
● Work with a brilliant multinational team.
● Work on Exciting Projects that provides financial access to Africans
Your application has been successfully submitted.