Flutter Mobile Developer
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Building technology that results in Financial happiness is what Teamapt promises and they have been supporting financial institutions and businesses in attaining financial happiness since 2015.
Financial Happiness might seem vague but it basically means being able to provide banks with technological support needed to create good experiences for their customers and meeting their business needs.
Through their products, they’re helping leading commercial banks in Nigeria remove their pain points when it comes to digital banking solutions.
They’ve built solutions like moneytor, an omnichannel banking solution that allows banks to easily manage their different product and customer categories and monitor their strategy for engaging their customers.
About The Role
TeamApt is looking to hire a Flutter Mobile developer to help them build sophisticated and highly scalable mobile applications. You should have a working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies.
What do you need to be considered successful?
You should have full knowledge of the mobile development lifecycle, including automated testing and building. Your experience working in an agile development process will also be tested. You will be responsible for the following:
- Build custom packages in Flutter using the functionalities and APIs already available in native Android and IOS.
- Translate and Build the designs and Wireframes into high-quality responsive UI code.
- Write efficient queries for core Data.
- Use of Model-View-Controller ( MVC) and Model-View-ViewModel-Controller (MVVM) as it relates to designing, developing architecture and developing maintainable, testable, and functional software that meets product requirements.
- Explore feasible architectures for implementing new features.
- Resolve any problems existing in the system and suggest and add new features in the complete system.
- Use CI/CD for smooth deployment.
- Manage the code and project on Git in order to keep in sync with other team members and managers.
- Communicate with the Project Manager regarding status of projects and suggest appropriate deadlines for new functionalities.
- Ensure security guidelines are always followed while developing the app.
- Validate the cloud system to ensure any new changes do not compromise the security of the backend server.
- Suggest new features and/or enhancements.
- Maintaining software through product lifecycle including design, development, verification and bug fixes.
- Connect regularly with the Quality Assurance Specialist to deliver a stable app.
- Resolve all the bugs reported by the Quality Assurance Specialist in a timely manner.
- Perform time profiling and memory leaks assessment.
- Execute app verification protocol.
How important are you to the bottom-line?
You will pilot the mobile development process and work with other teams to ensure that a scalable and user-friendly app is delivered to the users. You will regularly interface with quality assurance and the product team to ensure the mobile solution is up to user requirements.
The Biggest Problem Solving Duties On the Job
You should have an eye for social trends and user behaviors with mobile software and factor your knowledge into the development process.
What you need to have done in your career
- Proven Experience building mobile apps on Android and/or iOS and web with Flutter. This should include making responsive UIs to efficiently query data and also manage states in an optimized manner.
- Native Android and IOS: To build custom Flutter Packages.
- Should have experience with Cloud Firestore, Push Notifications, Cloud Functions, and Analytics.
- Figma: Should know how to use Figma to analyze and view the designs to build the app
- Git: To manage and collaborate in different projects with the rest of the team.
- Ability to provide a portfolio showing projects solely worked on upon request.
- Experience creating Material Design styled apps
Nice To Have
- Native Android or Native iOS Experience
What do you stand to gain ?
- The exciting opportunity to be part of building something extraordinary.
- Competitive Remuneration
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Creating financial Services for the underserved