This job is no longer accepting applications.
Building technology that results in Financial happiness is what Teamapt promises and they have been supporting financial institutions and businesses in attaining financial happiness since 2015.
Financial Happiness might seem vague but it basically means being able to provide banks with technological support needed to create good experiences for their customers and meeting their business needs.
Through their products, they’re helping leading commercial banks in Nigeria remove their pain points when it comes to digital banking solutions.
They’ve built solutions like moneytor, an omnichannel banking solution that allows banks to easily manage their different product and customer categories and monitor their strategy for engaging their customers.
About The Role
TeamApt is looking to hire a Frontend Engineer to help them build sophisticated and highly scalable mobile applications. You should have a working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies.
What do you need to be considered successful?
You will be required to produce and implement functional software solutions for web
clients. You will be using the angular js and/or angular 6+ web application framework. Experience with these frameworks is an added advantage but you can apply if you have experience with similar js frameworks. You will also be responsible for:
- Develop high-quality software design and architecture
- Identify, prioritize and execute tasks in the software development life cycle.
- Develop tools and applications by producing clean, efficient code
- Automate tasks through appropriate tools and scripting
- Review and debug code
- Perform validation and verification testing
- Collaborate with internal teams and vendors to fix and improve products
- Document development phases and monitor systems
- Ensure software is up-to-date with the latest technology.
How important are you to the bottom line?
You will work with the Enterprise Architect to define software requirements and take the lead on operational and technical projects. Your ability to work independently with little or no supervision will be tested in this role.
The Biggest Problem Solving Duties On the Job
You are pivotal to ensuring the quality and functionality of software solutions for clients. You will be expected to translate your experience in software development and agile methodologies to achieve success on this role. Your primary goal will be to develop high-quality software that is aligned with user needs and business goals.
What do you need to have done in your career?
- Proven experience as a Software Engineer.
- Experience in software development, scripting, and project management.
- Experience using system monitoring tools (e.g. New Relic) and automated testing frameworks
- Familiarity with various operating systems (Linux, Mac OS, Windows).
- Analytical mind with a problem-solving aptitude
- Ability to work independently
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills
What do you stand to gain?
- The exciting opportunity to be part of building something extraordinary.
- Competitive Remuneration
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Creating financial Services for the underserved