Technical Product Manager
Building technology that results in Financial happiness is what Teamapt promises and they have been supporting financial institutions and businesses in attaining financial happiness since 2015.
Financial Happiness might seem vague but it basically means being able to provide banks with technological support needed to create good experiences for their customers and meeting their business needs.
Through their products, they’re helping leading commercial banks in Nigeria remove their pain points when it comes to digital banking solutions.
They’ve built solutions like Moneytor, an omnichannel banking solution that allows banks to easily manage their different product and customer categories and monitor their strategy for engaging their customers.
About The Role
TeamApt is looking to hire a user-Centric Product Manager with a solid background in software engineering. You are passionate about building products that customers love. You will be the glue between the business side and the technical side of things.
What do you need to be considered successful?
You will actively work with the engineering team to create and modify products to fulfil customer needs. You will focus on implementation and what technology is required to meet the business requirements.
- Gain a deep understanding of customer experience, identify and fill product gaps and generate new ideas that grow market share, improve customer experience and drive growth
- Create buy-in for the product vision both internally and with key external partners
- Ability to work well with internal teams, including developers, engineers, architects, quality assurance, and operations. Ensure requirements are fully understood and that implementation plans match expectations.
- Translate product strategy into detailed requirements and prototypes
- Scope and prioritize activities based on business and customer impact
- Understand, research, and follow technology trends in the industry and in general. Able to assess emerging products and companies to measure their potential value or threat to the company and its products, as well as make recommendations on which new technologies to invest in or leverage.
- Implement beta tests.
- Work with data pipelines, algorithms, and automated systems.
How Important are you to the bottom line?
You will be responsible for technical product planning and execution throughout the Product Lifecycle, including gathering and prioritizing product and customer requirements. You’ll define the product vision, and working closely with the engineering team.
The biggest problem-solving duties on the Job
You also have to be able seamless weave between cross-functional teams in order to build and grow a wide range of projects with a growth mindset while being able to communicate product vision to non-technical stakeholders.
What do you need to have done in your career?
- Minimum of 3 years of proven work experience in software engineering or solutions architecture and at least 2 years of product development.
- Proven track record of managing all aspects of a successful product throughout its lifecycle.
- Proven ability to assess and address technical risks
- Proven ability to facilitate the creation and maintenance of proper product documentation.
- Solid technical background with understanding and/or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies.
- Strong problem-solving skills and willingness to roll up one’s sleeves to get the job going.
- Skilled at working effectively with cross-functional teams in a matrix organization.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
What do you stand to gain?
- The exciting opportunity to be part of building something extraordinary.
- Competitive Remuneration
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Creating financial Services for the underserved