This job is no longer accepting applications.
Building technology that results in Financial happiness is what Teamapt promises and they have been supporting financial institutions and businesses in attaining financial happiness since 2015.
Financial Happiness might seem vague but it basically means being able to provide banks with technological support needed to create good experiences for their customers and meeting their business needs.
Through their products, they’re helping leading commercial banks in Nigeria remove their pain points when it comes to digital banking solutions.
They’ve built solutions like moneytor, an omnichannel banking solution that allows banks to easily manage their different product and customer categories and monitor their strategy for engaging their customers.
About The Role
TeamApt is looking to hire a Backend Engineer who will manage the interchange of data between the server and the users. You will be responsible for the server-side web application logic as well as for the integration of the front-end part.
What do you need to be considered successful?
Your primary focus will be the development of all server-side logic, definition and maintenance of the central database, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end. You will also be responsible for:
- Work with developers to design algorithms and flowcharts.
- Produce clean, efficient code based on specifications.
- Integrate software components and third-party programs.
- Verify and deploy programs and systems.
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade existing software.
- Gather and evaluate user feedback.
- Recommend and execute improvements.
- Create technical documentation for reference and reporting
How Important are you to the bottom line?
You will be required to produce and implement functional software solutions for web clients and application backends. You will be using the Spring, angular, and Java programming language. Experience with these frameworks is an added advantage but you can apply if you have experience with similar frameworks in C#, Python, PHP, Ruby and other web application development frameworks
The biggest problem-solving duties on the Job
You will work with the Enterprise Architect to define software requirements and take the lead on operational and technical projects. In this role, you should be able to work independently with little supervision. You should have excellent organization and problem-solving skills.
What do you need to have done in your career?
- Proven experience as a Software Developer, Software Engineer, or similar role. Minimum of 3 years Exp.
- Familiarity with Agile development methodologies.
- Experience with software design and development in a test-driven environment.
- Knowledge of coding languages (e.g. C++, Java) and frameworks/systems (e.g. AngularJS, Git).
- Experience with databases and Object-Relational Mapping (ORM) frameworks (e.g. Hibernate).
- Ability to learn new languages and technologies.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Resourcefulness and troubleshooting aptitude.
- Attention to detail.
- BSc/BA in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field
What do you stand to gain?
- The exciting opportunity to be part of building something extraordinary.
- Competitive Remuneration
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Creating financial Services for the underserved