About the role
They are looking to hire an Operations Lead/Business Manager. You will be responsible for coordinating operations in the Southwest Nigeria office, team member number 1; establishing the Ibadan office and then country HQ in Lagos afterward.
What do you need to be considered successful?
- Translate company goals into clear objectives and action plans.
- Coordinates collaborations with local partners/organizations.
- Demonstrates software to potential clients and partners.
- Onboards new hospitals to our platform. Trains hospital staff to use the Intron software.
- Engage with various stakeholders and disciplines within the hospital, understanding their concerns and pain points and translating those into action points that will make software deployment successful
- Supports the Sales team to follow-up, track, coordinate, and close sales deals
- Travel within and outside Nigeria as needed to facilitate operational goals
- Coordinates purchase, shipment, delivery, and installation of equipment to facilitate smooth setup.
- Seek, recruit, onboard, train, and motivate new team members. Manage payroll.
- Work with hardware team to monitor and optimize equipment at client sites including but not limited to networking equipment, network traffic, and bandwidth, solar equipment for smooth running of local software deployment
- Groundwork, research, collect data points
- Bookkeeping, expense reporting, composing, updating, and storing important documents.
- Project management, tracking task progress to ensure deadlines are met.
- Collects structured user feedback and communicates clearly with the engineering team.
- Coordinate and manage the ground team
How Important are you to the bottom line?
As their business evolves, you will help bring operational excellence, lead client and stakeholder engagement. You will be responsible for managing multiple projects and leading teams.
The biggest problem-solving duties on the Job
You will help find, recruit and keep talented team members, and foster a company culture that boosts morale and performance. Ideally, successful candidates will have a Bachelor’s degree and/or extensive prior business experience managing a small team on multiple projects simultaneously.
What do you need to have done in your career?
- Bachelor’s Degree and/or 3+ years of business experience.
- Experience leading teams to achieve shared goals.
- Social and able to get along with people. Good communicator. Personable and friendly.
- Able to multitask efficiently and complete Projects
- Responsive, Transparent and works with integrity
- Comfortable working with a remote team
- Clinical/Healthcare/Hospital experience is a plus but not required.
- Technical (IT/Networking/Programming) experience is also a plus but not required.
What do you stand to Gain?
- Compensation, Benefits, and Salary range: N2,400,000 to N4,800,000 per annum. based on experience, qualifications, and cultural fit
- The role comes with health insurance
- Stock options and benefits like gym membership kicks in when the role is converted to full-time
- The role will offer flexible work hours, flexible work-from-home days, flexible paid time off (PTO) or vacation, and flexible sick/maternity/paternity leave.
Your application has been successfully submitted.