About The Role
They are looking to hire an Accountant who will be responsible for preparing accounts, budgeting and managing financial information. You will focus on producing the monthly management accounts and perform meaningful financial analysis on the management account.
What do you need to do to be considered successful?
To be successful, you should be prompt, detail-oriented, professional, and analytical. You will be responsible for the following:
- Carry out Receivable and Current Asset reconciliations
- Carry out posting on Receivable and other finance related matters
- Generate and present weekly and monthly reports on financial matters
- Bank transaction postings and reconciliations
- Posting of other transactions in the Accounting System
- Prepare and take part in Statutory Audit
- Support the team on matter of Tax Compliance
How Important are you to the bottom line?
As an accountant, your core responsibilities are typically to prepare and examine financial records, assuring information is up to date and accurate. However, you could specialize in particular areas such as forensic accounting or taxation or focus on more specific areas of a company's financial department.
The biggest problem solving duties on the Job
You should possess excellent presentation skills with the ability to successfully communicate complex quantitative data to decision-makers.
What do you need to have done In your career?
- Degree in accounting from a recognized institution.
- At least 5 years’ work experience in accounting position
- Experience working with Fintech or Insurance or Investment company is highly desired
- Knowledge in risk assessment and internal controls
- Abreast with IFRS, Accounting Principles and GAAP
- Knowledge of QuickBooks online and any other accounting software
- Team player with strong communication and presentation skills
What Do you stand to Gain?
- Highly competitive salary
- Work with the smartest and coolest people while building innovative products and solving problems
- Flexi-work and paid annual leave days
- Premium health insurance
- Free lunch, data allowance, performance bonus and many other benefit
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Pay Electricity Bills Online