About the role
They are looking to hire a meticulous and seasoned Commercial Lawyer to develop and regulate their processes and ensure a seamless system.
What do you need to be considered successful?
As their Lawyer, you will be responsible for the following:
- Company incorporation for our clients in Cote d’ivoire - This includes filing for and obtaining the certificate of incorporation and all documents
- Management of post incorporation activities in Cote d’Ivoire - This includes making all the regulatory filings such as Tax Declaration of Existence and Tax Registration
- Trademark registration in Cote d’ivoire
- Opening bank account for our customers in Cote d’Ivoire
- Sourcing partners, negotiating partnerships and managing partners (operational partners)
- Process documentation and improvement
- Working with the Product team to digitize our service in Cote d’ivoire
How important are you to the bottom line?
You will be on the lookout for, update the company on recent regulatory changes, and responding in case of government investigations.
Biggest problem-solving duties on the job
The best candidate for this role is highly analytical, strategic, and experienced in risk analysis and management, communication, and negotiation.
What do you need to have done in your career?
- Minimum of two years post-call experience in company incorporation and trademark registration in Cote d'Ivoire
- Ability to speak english and french fluently
- A good university degree in Law
What do you stand to gain?
- A nearly unlimited room for career growth with support along the way
- The exciting opportunity to be part of building something extraordinary
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Norebase is the easiest way to start, scale and operate your business. Whether you're registering a new business in Nigeria, trying to protect your co...