Growth Marketing Manager
About the role
Our client in the energy industry is looking for a Growth Marketing Manager to join our team. As a Growth Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for building growth product experiences and plans in order to grow the business. You'll be in charge of the strategy, roadmap, and execution of key growth product initiatives and digital acquisition and growth for the company.
Responsibilities - What You'II Do
• Leading team to create and implement strategic marketing initiatives (short-term & long-term) across various marketing functions including performance marketing, events, social media marketing, product marketing and partnerships
• Define and execute growth marketing strategy for BuyPower to drive traffic, rigorously monitor results, and scale successful marketing programs
• Works cross-functionally with the customer support, engineering, business development and finance teams on customer behaviour analytics, implementing possible improvements on our products, executing marketing plans to ensure designated business goals are met and planning the team’s quarterly marketing budget respectively.
• Deploy successful marketing campaigns and own implementation from ideation to execution while also analyzing consumer behaviour
• Own all lead generation efforts (SEO, SEA, Display Advertising, etc), email marketing and website conversion optimization effort
• Select photography, artwork, designs, and other visual elements for layout
• Coordinate multiple projects simultaneously to produce quality contents and meet team’s deadlines
• Present creative concepts and finished projects to Head of Growth and/or social media and community manager for reviews
Qualifications - What we are looking out for
• Degree in Marketing, Business Administration or related field.
• Prior experience in a similar role with a solid track record of success.
• Strong experience in Growth Hacking, Social Media Marketing, managing demand generation & the customer acquisition funnel and performance marketing.
• Self-starter with ability to execute under deadlines.
• Experience in a startup culture a plus
• Strong multi-tasking skills
• A passion for innovation and building great product
What's in it for you
• Highly competitive salary
• Work with the smartest and coolest people while building innovative products and solving problems
• Paid annual leave days
• Premium health insurance
• Free lunch, data allowance, performance bonus and many other benefits
Your application has been successfully submitted.
We help mission-driven African professionals find and grow at jobs they'll love.