About The Role
TechCabal Insights is looking to hire a Senior Consultant who will will take a front seat in transitioning the unit to a leading digital economy consultancy. You will be involved in optimizing current processes and developing best practices that helps us deliver value to their clients. This role will primarily report to the Head of TechCabal Insights.
What do you need to be considered successful?
In this role, you will be expected to do the following:
- Help the team transition to a consultancy by optimizing processes and developing best practices.
- Identify potential clients and work with the team lead and BizDev team to develop proposals to address their briefs.
- Manage client projects from scope definition to delivery.
- Drive efforts to build the unit's content marketing stack for its consulting service.
- Define the scope and methodology for data collection for industry reports and custom research, analyse data and then write and present reports to internal and external clients.
- Responsible for scanning the industry for insights and trends and recording these in the team repository.
- Being up to date on latest trends in the industry and approaches to data collection.
- Provide support to team lead wherever possible.
How Important are you to the bottom line?
This is a high-performing job that requires experience with B2B primary and secondary research, data analysis and reports. Their ideal candidates should be able to write concise and insightful reports with visual representation of data.
The biggest problem solving duties on the job?
The role requires an entrepreneurial mindset with an innovative approach. You should be able to complete tasks with little supervision but you must be a team player.Their ideal candidates should have consulting experience from top management consulting firms and experience producing client reports.
What you need to have done in your career?
- At least 3 years of management consulting experience at a top-four consultancy.
- Experience leading project teams and delivering research and industry reports.
- An advanced degree is an advantage but not required
- Advanced research skills
- Good writing and communication skills
- Ability to translate data into insights
- Problem-solving skills will be prioritized
- Outstanding communication and people abilities.
- Attention to detail
What do you stand to gain?
- Industry competitive salary
- 20 days annual leave
- Statutory pension contribution
- Flexible working arrangements
- Access to cool events and travel
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Big Cabal is building the most exciting new media company to tell those stories.