Talent Acquisition Specialist
About the role
They are looking to hire a Talent Acquisition Specialist to support their global recruitment team in its talent acquisition efforts. You will report directly to the Nigeria Talent Sourcing Lead.
What do you need to be considered successful?
As the Talent Acquisition Specialist, you will ;
- An important business advisor to hiring teams: You will be the main contact between your hiring team and the Recruitment Team by maintaining regular communication to guide strategy and to support the Hiring Manager's needs.
- Design and own the end-to-end recruitment strategy for roles: You will develop a strategy to 1) source top talent and 2) fill all open roles quickly. This includes setting targets, maintaining process dashboards, and communicating progress to your Hiring Managers.
- Manage 5-8 high-value candidate pipelines: Manage multiple pipelines that can include hundreds of candidates at any given time, each deserving a positive candidate experience.
- Screen prospects: Oversee prospect screening by evaluating profiles found online, through referrals, or others that are received from partners, for your roles. Measures of success can include:
- At least 2 directly sourced hires each year
- 10% of sourced candidates make it to the final round
- At least 25 sourced candidates per role with 50% accepted by the hiring manager (i.e. HM confirms you can contact them)
- Screen applications: Oversee candidate screening and selection process from the review of applications through the interview process.
- Manage and analyze our candidate database: Using our Applicant Tracking System, you will manage prospect progress from application to hire and analyze data to improve processes.
- Ensure excellent candidate communication and support: Our hiring process is rigorous and requires many steps, including multiple interviews and exercises. You will proactively support candidates in line with our minimum standards.
- Other possible responsibilities depending on team requirements:
- Own process improvements: You will manage improvement strategies for our recruitment systems using data to achieve results.
- Lead workstreams: You will trial new sourcing strategies or improve our processes. For example, managing all sourcing platforms like LinkedIn, Datapeople, Glassdoor, or managing our agency partners.
- Managing reports: You will manage any reports already assigned or any future reports. With support from their manager, you will oversee the career development and performance feedback for them.
How Important are you to the bottom line?
You will be the key business advisor from job opening to offer for your assigned roles. You will help hire talents who will accelerate growth to constantly stretch and improve OAF's operations.
The biggest problem-solving duties on the job
You will manage all the sourcing and pipeline management activities to ensure stakeholders receive excellent service and they hire quality candidates quickly
What have you done in your career?
- 4 or more years of experience in a position that combines stakeholder and project management in recruitment preferably in a social enterprise.
- Full-cycle recruiting experience with a bias in talent sourcing.
- Industry insights on the Nigeria talent market and applying it in supporting the country program's hiring needs.
- Appreciation of employer branding initiatives as part of the wider talent acquisition strategy
- Experience with greenhouse ATS will be an added advantage
- A minimum of a Bachelor's Degree.
- You care deeply about providing great service to One Acre Fund job candidates and hiring managers
- Housing allowance
- Retirement benefit
- Comprehensive Health cover
- Child Benefit
- Paid time off
Your application has been successfully submitted.