Customer Support Analyst
About The Role
They are looking to hire a Customer Support Analyst in North and Eastern parts of Nigeria who will help customers with complaints and questions, give customers information about products and services, take orders, and process returns. By helping customers understand the product and answering questions about their reservations.
What Do you need to do to be considered successful?
To be successful in this role, you should be an excellent communicator who is able to manage customer queries and complaints. You will be responsible for the following:
- Develop a deep knowledge of the Intron application and system.
- Interact with doctors, nurses, patients and various stakeholders/disciplines within the hospital, understanding their concerns and pain points and translating those into action points that improve the usability of the application.
- Partner with their customers to effectively diagnose and resolve issues onsite at the hospital (primary channel) and through phone, email, and chat and engage with our product and engineering teams using established processes
- Answer how-to questions and help customers navigate a variety of tools on the platform, helping them use more of our platform or remove roadblocks
- Onboard new hospitals to their platform. Trains hospital staff to use the Intron software.
- Communicate thoughtful, customized solutions that help customers move forward and grow their business
- Keeping records of customer interactions, transactions, comments and complaints.
- Show composure, resilience, and flexibility as customer needs evolve and case volume changes
How Important are you to the bottom line?
You will facilitate the relationship between their client and their customers by answering customers’ questions and addressing their concerns. You should also know when to refer advanced issues to members of the management team.
The Biggest Problem Solving Duties On the Job
As the Customer Support Analyst, you should have a sound knowledge of their product so as to be able to suggest a solution to the customers. You should also be able to remain calm when customers are frustrated, and effectively manage the situation.
What do you need to have done in your career?
- Have a Bachelor’s Degree and/or 2+ years of proven customer support/service experience.
- Ability to stay calm when customers are stressed or upset.
- Comfortable using computers (MS Word/Excel/PowerPoint, Google Docs/Sheets/Slides)
- Personable, good communicators. Personable and friendly.
- Have demonstrated experience in customer service and are passionate about the customer experience
- Can autonomously troubleshoot and further investigate to fix a problem
- Comfortable working with a remote team
- Clinical/Healthcare/Hospital experience is a plus but not required.
What Do you stand to Gain?
- A nearly unlimited room for career growth with support along the way
- The exciting opportunity to be part of building something extraordinary
- Competitive Salary
Your application has been successfully submitted.