People Operation Manager
About The Role
Eight Medical is looking for a People Operation Manager who is responsible for overseeing hiring of people, establishing culture and cohesion efforts on behalf of a company.
What do you need to be considered successful
The ideal candidate for the role will be someone who is skilled in management and who is knowledgeable in the use of MS Office Suites and Data Analytics.
- Work closely with senior business leaders responsible for high growth businesses and decision making challenges every day
- Lead, coach and develop a people team that will be the full responsible for the people agenda in the company
- Own and manage the people OKRs and deliverables for the quarter to make sure all initiatives are delivered
- Drive a strong performance culture locally: manage headcount proactively, hire the best and make sure people and leaders are held accountable for their performance
- Own recruitment for the business in scope, supporting the growth and onboarding of new full time and part-time employees and at a very fast pace
- Act as ambassador, represent and foster Diversity, Inclusion, belonging, well being and other people experiences that drives engagement and culture
- Participate and drive the implementation of a new HR tools and strategy providing local insight and perspective
- Actively collaborate with your colleagues and learn from each other in a supportive environment that allows you to grow, develop and make a difference
How important are you to the bottomline
This role will be reporting directly to the Chief Executive Officer. You will drive the People agenda for your scope, managing end to end People matters and supporting leaders and employees in their journey and growth of the organization.
The biggest problem solving duties on the job
In this role, you will be responsible to bring to life the People vision, support leaders on decisions and work closely with Management to foster the unique Eight medical Culture.
What do you need to have done in your career
- A minimum of 5 years experience in a generalist leadership role in HR (ideally a 360 experience)
- Broad experience in leading HR teams (including managing leaders)
- Proven experience as an HR leader in the region, with knowledge of various countries in scope
- Track record in Leaders development
- Experienced in working with Global People teams, looking into translating strategy to regionally relevant executions
- Diligent and firm with high ethical standards
- Minimum BSc/BA level education
- Excellent English, written and spoken
- An empathetic, inclusive and curious attitude.
What do you stand to gain
- Salary compensation between 250k - 300k
- Reimbursement for travel.
- Health benefits.
- Time off allowance.
- Part sponsorship for Commercial business certifications
- Corporate outings and events.
- Perks like “Staff discount” & “flexible working location policy.”
Your application has been successfully submitted.
We are transforming the way people access healthcare, enabling anyone to receive care in minutes leveraging a combination of people, partners, ambulan...