PR and Communication Lead
About The Role
Eight Medical is looking for a PR & Communication Lead who will be charged with designing, monitoring, supporting and resolving drivers issues within our operations team and be a representative and ambassador for the team across the company as well as to external stakeholders
What do you need to be considered successful
The ideal candidate for the role will be someone who is skilled in Communication and who is knowledgeable in the use of all forms of Social Media, MS Office Suites and design tools
- Driving visibility of the Eight medical brand
- Driving online growth and progress
- Build and manage Eight Medical's social media presence with a focus on Twitter, Instagram and LinkedIn.
- Develop and post creative content across their social media platforms to grow and engage their community and maintain an interactive relationship between Eight Mediacal and its consumers.
- Work closely with the content and design team to create content that educates and engages their audience
- Develop and execute social media campaigns in line with the marketing strategy
- Be the brand’s voice and responsible for delivering quality customer experience on their social channels
- Measure, analyze and report the results of social media initiatives and make recommendations for marketing campaigns, product and content.
How important are you to the bottomline
This role will be working with the Marketing manager and closely working with our operations team. You will take ownership of Eight Medical's media platforms, plan communications campaigns and ensure delightful customer experience on these platforms. Continuing the drumbeat to grow community members, with bigger targets in the pipeline.
The biggest problem solving duties on the job
In this role, you will be responsible for driving visibility of the eight medical brand. You will ensure that all aspects of interactions with their community are aligned with the wider communications strategy and business values. You will ensure content and communications align to the business master brand/tone of voice, and are delivered within agreed budgets and timeframes.
What do you need to have done in your career
- Degree in any discipline.
- Has 1-2 years of B2C social media working experience.
- 4-years experience in customer care/support, healthtech and or similarroles.
- Experience in a customer-centric industry is an added advantage.(e.g. Healthcare, etc)
- Proficient in the use of Canva, Suites (Excel).
- Ability to multitask .
- The candidate must possess an eye for details and flair
What do you stand to gain
- Salary compensation between 150k - 400k
- Work alongside & learn from best-in-class talent
- Join a market leader within the Insurance space
- Attractive Salary & benefits
- Fantastic work culture
- Work and learn from some of the best in the industry
- Great work-life balance.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
We are transforming the way people access healthcare, enabling anyone to receive care in minutes leveraging a combination of people, partners, ambulan...