Customer Support Agent Lead
About the role
They are looking to hire three (3) Customer Support Agent Lead across Morroco, Egypt, and Lebanon to oversee, manage and establish processes of the day-to-day operations of the Customer Support team.
What do you need to be considered successful?
You will oversee the activities of the customer support team to ensure that their interactions with customers reflect positively on the company. You will also be responsible for the following:
- Own your CSAT score and achieve excellence
- Lead a team of support specialists and care agents (size of the team ~5⁄6 agents) in the mid term
- Define and implement standards/procedures to ensure optimal user experience
- Liaise with the different departments to ensure delivery of high-quality services and support
- Improve the team’s product knowledge and processes.
- Utilize leading Software solutions to build a seamless CX. Mainly chat & ticketing systems (Intercom, Zendesk)
- Overview the daily operations of the customer service department, i.e satisfaction, planning, resources allocation, coverage, etc.
How Important are you to the bottom line?
The impression the customers and the general public holds of the company depends largely on your ability to manage the customer’s experience. You represent the voice of the organisation, hence, you must ensure great customer experiences in order to increase the likelihood of customer retention.
The biggest problem-solving duties on the Job
You must have a data-driven analytical mind i.e. you should be able to provide meaningful insights based on feedback from customers, that will help our client make informed and profitable decisions that will further improve customer’s experience.
What do you need to have done in your career?
- 3-5 years of experience working as a customer support lead, or a similar support management role in a high-growth startup
- Extensive experience in gathering and interpreting user experience feedback
- Proficiency in MS Office, as well as tools like Intercom, Zendesk, etc. is a must
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and a client-centered approach
- Great organizational and time management abilities
- Superb communication, collaboration, and problem-solving skills
- Experience managing a team
- Fluent English
● Experience/knowledge in SAAS and Fintech industries
● Support of US based users and clients
● Command of another European major language or Arabic
What do you stand to gain?
- A fully remote work schedule
- Competitive compensation
- The opportunity to work with smart and kind colleagues around the world
- Staffing and recruiting
- Employment Type
Your application has been successfully submitted.
They make it easy to hire, offer benefits, onboard, manage & pay your global team all-in-one place.