This job is no longer accepting applications.
Building technology that results in Financial happiness is what Teamapt promises and they have been supporting financial institutions and businesses in attaining financial happiness since 2015.
Financial Happiness might seem vague but it basically means being able to provide banks with technological support needed to create good experiences for their customers and meeting their business needs.
Through their products, they’re helping leading commercial banks in Nigeria remove their pain points when it comes to digital banking solutions.
They’ve built solutions like moneytor, an omnichannel banking solution that allows banks to easily manage their different product and customer categories and monitor their strategy for engaging their customers.
About The Role
TeamApt is looking to hire a QA Engineer who will be responsible for conducting tests before product launches to ensure software runs smoothly and meets client needs while being cost-effective. You will also review system requirements and track quality assurance metrics.
What do you need to be considered successful?
You will be responsible for designing and implementing tests, as well as debugging and defining corrective actions. You will also be responsible for the following:
- Work with other developers, enterprise architects, product and project managers in designing software solutions.
- Derive acceptance criteria from a quality assurance perspective for given product requirements.
- Derive test cases based on the acceptance criteria defined.
- Perform the different types of tests required to certify the quality of an application before deployment.
- Maintains records of bugs captured for applications.
- Carry out exploratory/learning tests for new features.
- Ensures that every feature being deployed is without bugs.
How Important are you to the bottom line?
As the QA Engineer, you will be in charge of the creation and implementation of test strategy and ensure proper debugging before the product is launched.
The biggest problem-solving duties on the Job
You will work with other engineers in the software development team, to ensure the products are defect-free.
What do you need to have done in your career?
- Proven experience as a quality assurance analyst or similar role.
- Familiarity with Agile development methodologies.
- Experience with software design and development in a test-driven environment.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Resourcefulness and troubleshooting aptitude.
- Attention to detail.
- Technical depth.
- Analytical skills.
- Minimum of post-secondary school qualification/diploma.
What do you stand to gain?
- The exciting opportunity to be part of building something extraordinary.
- Competitive Remuneration.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Creating financial Services for the underserved