Senior Product Designer
This job is no longer accepting applications.
What you will be doing.
- Conduct patient, clinical, and general user research to understand patients' daily lives and the clinical team.
- Provide design leadership and direction for the team; lead creative and holistic thinking across our product releases, platform, and devices, alongside more hands-on design work.
- Employ user insights to create an overall user experience architecture for our products.
- Develop and design wireframes, prototypes, and specifications for mobile and web and as needed.
- Communicate scenarios, end-to-end experiences, interaction models, and screen designs to stakeholders.
- Plan, lead, and analyze user testing events and incorporate insights to improve product designs.
- Turn validated concepts into high-quality visual designs – mostly for mobile but also for the web.
- Establish design language across our products and brand, Implementing principles within the business that puts great design at its core
- Ability to oversee other brand-related design work as they arise (icons, graphics, and marketing materials).
- Have 5+ years of experience in full-stack design-related roles or convince us it doesn’t matter
- Solid Product Design portfolio (both Mobile and Web)
- Design Leader that can be hands-on.
- An eye for pixel-perfect design and excellent attention to detail.
- Problem Solver and Critical thinker.
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to discuss and explain briefs, design options & solutions
To succeed in this role, we expect the following;
- Systems thinking; you can make sense of complex information, user interaction flows, and system architecture
- Excellent knowledge of best-in-class Product Design principles and techniques (UX and Interaction design)
- Research and analysis; you can leverage several methods to understand users, their needs, and spot patterns in such data
- Interaction design: you are fluent in wireframe, prototype, user flows, mockups, and interface design
- Design tools: You are fluent with Figma, Photoshop, Invision, or other tools.
- Be hardcore about digital products.
- Enjoy startup culture and working in small self-organizing teams.
- Be a self-starter with a get-things-done attitude from day 1.
- Be able to project manage several moving parts of UX design.
- Communication: you can articulate your design's process, approach, and impact in verbal and visual presentation.
- Efficiently work in an agile environment.
Your application has been successfully submitted.