Sales Associate - The Ladymaker
BRAND: THE LADYMAKER
The Ladymaker is looking for a Sales Associate with a natural flair for customer engagement, luxury markets and high-end customer service. The Sales Associate will be responsible for achieving sales goals and developing lasting client relationships by providing the highest level of customer service and complying with company policies, procedures, and directives.
- Utilize elevated sales and service levels to maximize sales performance in line with targets.
- Demonstrate an in-depth knowledge of the merchandise.
- Process customer enquiries across all platforms.
- Perform all sale details (from enquiry to fulfilment), including shipping, alterations (if applicable) and special requests to ensure customer satisfaction while complying with all sales-related policies and procedures.
- Provide the highest level of customer service, emphasising brand experience and customer engagement/satisfaction.
- Building and maintaining clientele by utilizing tools and handling client complaints quickly and effectively
- Learn customers’ needs and wants and personalize purchase opportunities to address them.
- Manage the store's visual display and ambience per The Ladymaker’s visual standards.
- Ensure the highest standard of housekeeping is observed in all Studio areas at all times.
- Manage The Ladymaker E-commerce platform, including inventory and orders.
- Host custom order fittings.
- Maintain appropriate records, including Footfall, Orders, Enquiries, Amendments, Sales and Feedback.
- Undertake physical stock management, replenishment and movement, and maintain the effective overall stock flow and storage process to improve and speed up the customer experience.
- Support in all operations for loss prevention.
- Proficient utilization of business systems & latest technology.
- Maintain an active, accurate, neat and organized client book, contacting clients regularly and providing appropriate follow-up on all sales or client requests in order to continuously build productive long-term relationships.
- A minimum of 3-5 years of retail sales experience, preferably in a luxury setting.
- Excellent customer service skills and a deep passion for fashion and lifestyle. A customer-first focused person – ensuring the client receives an excellent on-brand experience before, during and after sales.
- Excellent communication skills – written and oral – and highly computer literate
- High personal grooming and presentation standards.
- Monday – Saturday
- 9 am – 6 pm
Your application has been successfully submitted.