This job is no longer accepting applications.
Cassbana is a technology solution that builds financial identities for the underserved communities in Egypt through micro-lending and building a behavior-based scoring system. Making them the future data-driven financial advisory collective.
They help millions of people to elevate their standards of living and literally foster the economic growth of the developing nations through providing accessible financial instruments.
Through their vast networks, they creatively collect data that helps them create a financial identity for the underserved and unbanked.
About The Role
Their team of world-class engineers at Cassbana are looking for a Security Engineer, who is passionate about Software Engineering and is driven by the urge to solve complex problems in the financial world.
What do you need to be considered successful?
As a Security Engineer on the DevOps team, you will be a part of an enabling group designing a Cyber-security solution responsible for overall organizational security goals. You will also be responsible for the following:
- Solving the interesting and complex financial cyber-security problems
- Write high quality, performant and reliable code.
- Work independently, deliver results end to end. Take responsibility for outcomes.
- Participate in the on-call rotation, jump in and help resolve any type of production incidents.
- Be a team player, understand Agile processes, learn, follow and improve the ways we work.
- Design and build highly scalable and robust systems.
How Important Are you to the bottom-line?
You will be responsible for testing and screening security software and for monitoring networks and systems for security breaches or intrusions.
The biggest problem-solving duties on the Job
You will be an important part of cassbana’s defense against unauthorized access from outside sources and potential security threats. You will also pinpoint any potential threats, you will also plan and prepare before any security threats take place.
What do you need to have done in your career?
- 4 years of professional experience in Cyber-Security in managing security-related projects.
- In-depth familiarity with security policies based on industry standards and best practices.
- Software development experience.
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum environment to deliver high-quality solutions against aggressive roadmaps.
- Experience building high load, scalable and robust systems.
- Ability to go above your functional responsibilities and help to solve problems across departments and business verticals.
- Master's Degree in Computer Science or other related technical fields.
- Experience in rapid prototyping and other fast iteration methods for product development.
- Experience in building complex Cyber-Security solutions.
- Knowledge of professional Cyber-Security practices & processes including Access Management, Identity Governance, Directory Services, Identity Provisioning, Identity Management, Identity Management as a Service.
- .Strong focus on delivering results, ability to think out of the box and beyond your area of responsibility.
- Understanding of Cloud Native environment, its details, and ability to work in that.
What do you stand to gain?
- Competitive Remuneration
- Work with a brilliant multinational team.
- Work on Exciting Projects that provides financial access to Africans
Your application has been successfully submitted.