Towntalk (Techstars ‘22) is a data intelligence company that gathers and analyses real-time location and behavioural data to build solutions that provide African businesses with operational and financial security. Their flagship product, Area!, is a protection platform that gives fleet owners (e.g. logistics and FMCG) "peace of mind" when moving goods from points A to B, by providing real-time analytics, vehicle tracking and access to affordable insurance.
About the role
They looking to hire a motivated and talented individual to join their team as a Business Development Executive. In this role, you will be responsible for identifying and pursuing new business opportunities to drive revenue growth for Towntalk. You will be expected to build and maintain strong relationships with clients and partners, develop and execute sales strategies, and work closely with cross-functional teams to ensure the success of the business.
What you need to be successful?
Success in this role will be demonstrated by your ability to develop and generating revenue to drive the growth of the business, and create avenue for the business expansion. As a sale Executive at Towntalk your duties will include:
- Identify new business opportunities and develop sales strategies to drive revenue growth
- Build and maintain strong relationships with clients and partners
- Conduct market research to stay up-to-date with industry trends and identify potential growth areas
- Develop and maintain a strong understanding of Towntalk's products and services
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure successful execution of sales strategies
- Prepare and present proposals, presentations, and contracts to clients and partners
- Negotiate terms and conditions with clients and partners to achieve win-win outcomes
- Manage the sales pipeline, from lead generation to closing deals, and ensure accurate and timely reporting of sales activities
- Meet or exceed monthly and quarterly sales targets
- Attend industry events and conferences to represent Towntalk and build relationships with potential clients and partners.
How Important are you to the bottom line?
You will be help in identifying and creating new business opportunities for the company, you will also help in generating revenue to drive the growth of the company.
What you need to have done in your career?
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Marketing, or a related field
- 3+ years of experience in business development or sales, preferably in the technology industry
- Proven track record of exceeding sales targets and driving revenue growth
- Strong negotiation and closing skills
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and relationship-building skills
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Experience with CRM software and sales reporting tools
- Willingness to travel as needed to meet with clients and attend industry events and conferences
Fill this form to apply: https://forms.gle/hwyagz8LzAK8vtNs6
Your application has been successfully submitted.