Enterprise Sales- Large Corporates - FMCGs, Oil & Gas
Fincra is a payment infrastructure for ﬁntechs, platforms and global businesses. Fincra provides payments solutions that enables businesses to accept payments securely, make payouts globally and scale your business across borders. Their vision is to simply create a world, where movement of money is instant, and as easy as sending a text message. They are on a mission To make it easier for businesses in emerging or frontier markets to transact digitally, at low cost and high speed, seamlessly.
About the role
They are looking to hire an Enterprise sales – large corporate- FMCGs, Oil & Gas), who will drive the Large Corporates Business for the company which encompasses FMCGs (Fast Moving Consumer Goods), Oil & Gas Sectors of the economy, through the provision/deployment of customized Solutions that will address their various collections and payment needs, increase customer base, generate revenue and overall business growth of the company.
What you need to be successful?
● Identify existing and potential key large corporate Clients and deﬁne their needs
● Manage large corporate Clients relationships in a way to achieve set targets.
● Maximize the up-selling and cross-selling of other SBU’ s (Strategic Business Units) products and services.
● Identify new products and services to meet Clients requirements and needs.
● Identify Large Corporates downlines and oﬀer solutions for collections across the Key Distributors, Key Retailers and consumers.
● Oversee the state of the clients and manage the relationship to ensure that all their issues are resolved.
● Identify their Treasury needs in order to oﬀer Fincra Solutions for FCY settlements and conversions.
● Onboard new clients and grow the client base of the company. Has responsibility for the sale of Fincra Core Solutions for the Aviation Industry, Logistics Companies, Hospitality Industry and eCommerce Merchants.
● Develop initiatives to grow and sustain Fincra businesses in the above mentioned sectors of the economy.
● Acquire a minimum of 3 Large Corporates for Collections Partnership and FX Trade Businesses.
● Responsible for increasing Sales and Proﬁtability of the company.
● Build pipelines and maintain long-term relationships with prospects and existing merchants.
● Develop monthly sales strategy, goals/objectives and targets.
● Generate new sales leads, negotiate client pricing, and forecast sales revenue.
● Preparation and presentation of business proposals to clients.
● Attend conferences, dinner/key clients’ functions to generate business leads and maintain relationships.
● Prepare and present to the line manager a report on performance on all the businesses generated
The biggest problem-solving duties on the job.
● Meet potential clients and provide updates to Line Manager on the outcome of engagements.
● Schedule meetings with potential clients on a daily basis to close key deals.
Managing existing clients' relationships
● Managing existing clients' relationships to ensure their business needs are provided.
● Constant engagement with the Treasury Team for opportunities in the Fx Trade businesses.
● Must be up to date on the trends in the FX Market for ease of communication to merchants.
● Perform any other duties as may be legitimately assigned to you from time to time by your line manager.
What you need to have done in your career?
● Bachelor’s degree in any discipline. Minimum of 10 years’ experience in Large Corp orate Relationships, Business Development in the sectors mentioned above.
● Analytical ability
● Numeracy skills
● Verbal and written communication skills
● Very good interpersonal skills
● Negotiation skills
● Attention to detail
● The ability to prioritize, manage time and work under pressure
● Willingness to work long and unsocial hours.
● Product Knowledge
● Good communication and presentation skills
● Problem analysis and solving skills.
● Good knowledge in MS Oﬃce.
● Ownership: They are a team of individuals who are the CEO of their roles, and are able to consistently make excellent decisions independently, even in the face of ambiguity or uncertainty. Their people have the creative freedom to design solutions to problems and the responsibility to execute the right results, expecting the same of your teammates. The company strives to provide overall direction and expectations for each team and role, however, they value people who are able to lead and drive initiatives on their own, in line with the direction.
● Excellence: In order to achieve their very lofty goals as a company, they pride themselves with the need to be able to produce best-in-class results, even in the minutest of tasks. They are ﬁrst principle thinkers and they focus on solving problems from the root cause and not just the symptoms of the problem.
● People Skills: people are their greatest asset. They make up the company, the culture and their behavior reﬂect what the company values are. They immensely care about their people and They always make the best eﬀort to see that their people love spending time with each other.
● Communication: They are people that take feedback seriously and they don’t shy away from even the hard stuﬀ.
What do you stand to gain?
● A chance to be an early member of a high-growth startup
● Competitive salary
● Amazing work culture and a company that truly cares about creating the best and most fun place to work
● Health insurance which includes dental, optical & major surgeries.
● Interest-free staﬀ loans upon conﬁrmation
● Work- from home (fully remote)
● vehicle ﬁnancing for conﬁrmed employees at 50% of asset value.
● Stock options for early employees.
● Annual Training budget.
Your application has been successfully submitted.