Enterprise Sales (Travel, Hospitality, Mobility and E-Commerce
Fincra is a payment infrastructure for ﬁntechs, platforms, and global businesses. Fincra provides payment solutions that enable businesses to accept payments securely, make payouts globally, and scale their business across borders. Their vision is to simply create a world, where the movement of money is instant and as easy as sending a text message. They are on a mission To make it easier for businesses in emerging or frontier markets to transact digitally, at low cost and high speed, seamlessly.
About the role
They are looking to hire an Enterprise Sales Personnel, to drive the travel, hospitality, mobility, and eCommerce business of the company through the provision of tailored solutions to address clients' business needs, increase customer base, generate revenue, and overall business growth of the company.
What do you need to be considered successful?
- Be able to onboard new clients and grow the client base of the company.
- Be responsible for the sale of Fincra Core Solutions for the Aviation Industry, Logistics Companies, Hospitality Industry and eCommerce Merchants
- Be able to Develop initiatives to grow and sustain Fincra businesses in the above-mentioned sectors of the economy
- Be responsible for increasing sales and proﬁtability of the company
- Build pipelines and maintain long-term relationships with prospects and existing merchants
- Develop monthly sales strategy, goals/objectives and targets.
- Leverage sales referrals and resources to identify new sales leads and nurture prospect relationships
- Generate new sales leads, negotiate client pricing, and forecast sales revenue.
- Constant monitoring of all indices to measure performance against set targets and providing updates on the same to the line manager.
- Preparation and presentation of business proposals to clients.
- Responsible for acquiring and working with customers to negotiate contractual relationships and ensure that we achieve a win/win situation.
- Work with products and merchant success teams as well as other relevant departments to ensure seamless onboarding of customers on our platforms.
- Work with the product team to carry out market product and intelligence research to ensure that Fincra products remain competitive in the industries covered within your portfolio.
- Attend conferences, meetings and key clients’ functions to generate business leads and conversions.
- Develop strategic relationships to help grow the Company’s network and business – e.g., Head of Corporate Banking in Banks, Policy makers, key relevant institutions and industries
- Prepare and present to the line manager a report on performance of the various revenue/business lines as and when due or required.
Biggest problom-solving duties on the job
- Meet potential clients and provide updates to Line Manager on the outcome of engagements
- Schedule meetings with potential clients on a daily basis to sell Fincra Core products /services as well as tailored solutions to meet Customers Business needs.
- Daily engagement of active merchants to ensure they do not drop oﬀ.
- Escalate any pending issues where necessary to ensure immediate resolution
- Monitor trends in the Aviation and Hospitality Industry with the objective to take advantage of any opportunity therein.
- Provide responses in a timely fashion to complaints from clients as well as internal customers (employees) on the company’s products/services
- Perform any other duties as may be legitimately assigned to you from time to time by your line manager.
What do you need to have done in your career?
- Bachelor’s degree in any discipline. Minimum of 10 years’ experience in Sales, Business Development in any of the sectors mentioned above including Fintech companies.
- A good knowledge of the e-Commerce industry and their collection models will be an added advantage.
- The following skills will also be required:
- Product Knowledge
- Relationship management Skills
- Good negotiation skills
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Problem analysis and solving skills
- Good knowledge in MS Oﬃce.
- Ownership: They are a team of individuals who are the CEO of their roles, and are able to consistently make excellent decisions independently, even in the face of ambiguity or uncertainty. Their people have the creative freedom to design solutions to problems and the responsibility to execute the right results, expecting the same of your teammates. The company strives to provide overall direction and expectations for each team and role, however, they value people who are able to lead and drive initiatives on their own, in line with the direction.
- Excellence: In order to achieve their very lofty goals as a company, they pride themselves with the need to be able to produce best-in-class results, even in the minutest of tasks. They are ﬁrst principle thinkers and they focus on solving problems from the root cause and not just the symptoms of the problem.
- People Skills: people are their greatest asset. They make up the company, the culture and their behavior reﬂect what the company values are. They immensely care about their people and They always make the best eﬀort to see that their people love spending time with each other.
- Communication: They are people that take feedback seriously and they don’t shy away from even the hard stuﬀ.
What do you stand to gain?
- A chance to be an early member of a high-growth startup
- Competitive salary
- Amazing work culture and a company that truly cares about creating the best and most fun place to work
- Health insurance which includes dental, optical & major surgeries
- Interest-free staﬀ loans upon conﬁrmation
- Work- from home (fully remote)
- Vehicle ﬁnancing for conﬁrmed employees at 50% of asset value
- Stock options for early employees
- Annual Training budget.
Your application has been successfully submitted.