Job search or job hunting is tedious. Most people say this is one of the most difficult processes in their lives. Companies are usually looking to fill roles, especially engineering roles super fast and candidates are also looking for new opportunities. What if you could go through one screening process and be put forward for multiple opportunities? That would definitely make your life easier wouldn’t it?
That’s why we started TamborinPro. We want to invite a few people to go through our screening process and if they are successful, we will promote their profiles to hiring managers and companies looking to hire. For free. No strings attached.
When you apply for this role, you will be invited to complete a screening test, if you scale through this, we will send you a link to a video interview. Then you get to speak with one of our recruiters. We know this sounds tedious, but we hope to make it as painless as possible.
About the Role
As a Frontend Engineer, you will be a critical part of the user experience as you are pivotal to translating wireframes into appealing and interactive interfaces. You should have an impeccable understanding of user biases and inclinations and bring it to the fore in creating interfaces on both mobile and web applications.
What should you be able to do?
As the front-end developer, you will ensure the alignment of web design and user experience requirements, optimizing web pages for maximum efficiency, and maintaining brand consistency on web pages. You will also be responsible for the following:
- Develop highly responsive and performant customer-facing and internal web applications
- Leverage test automation to build highly maintainable solutions
- Regularly demonstrate innovative solutions
- Be able to self-learn, research, and adopt new and emerging technologies to provide solutions to specific needs.
- You have professional experience with typescript, node.js, and at least one of reactJS, angular, or vueJS/nuxtJS.
- You have experience working with large-scale Relational Database Systems (MySQL, Postgres, etc) and NoSQL systems (MongoDB, DynamoDB, etc)
- You have a solid understanding of object-oriented (OO) analysis and design principles and demonstrate proficiency/expert knowledge in OO design.
- You have experience working with Git for version control and a good grasp of various git-flows.
- You write high-quality, well-tested code to meet the needs of your customers.
- You have great technical and non-technical communication skills.
Your application has been successfully submitted.