Job search or job hunting is tedious. Most people say this is one of the most difficult processes in their lives. Companies are usually looking to fill roles, especially engineering roles super fast and candidates are also looking for new opportunities. What if you could go through one screening process and be put forward for multiple opportunities? That would definitely make your life easier wouldn’t it?
That’s why we started TamborinPro. We want to invite a few people to go through our screening process and if they are successful, we will promote their profiles to hiring managers and companies looking to hire. For free. No strings attached.
When you apply for this role, you will be invited to complete a screening test, if you scale through this, we will send you a link to a video interview. Then you get to speak with one of our recruiters. We know this sounds tedious, but we hope to make it as painless as possible.
About the Role
As a Back-end developer, you will manage the interchange of data between the server and the users. You will be responsible for the server-side web application logic as well as for the integration of the front-end part. You will also design, develop, test, deploy, and maintain software solutions.
What should you be able to do?
As a backend Engineer, you will be responsible for writing the web services and APIs used by front-end developers and mobile application developers. You will also be responsible for the following:
- Coding and debugging of the backend of the application.
- Be involved and participate in the overall application lifecycle.
- Collaborate with front-end developers.
- Define and communicate technical and design requirements.
- Build high-quality reusable codes.
- Develop functional and sustainable web applications with clean codes.
- Learn about new technologies.
- Manage cutting-edge technologies to improve applications.
- Proven experience as a Back-end developer.
- Experience with programming languages like Java, Ruby, PHP, and Python.
- Experience working with Nodejs and Typescript.
- Experience working with cloud server Azure, AWS, and Google Cloud
- Experience building and designing scalable backend systems.
- Experience working with SQL or NoSQL databases.
- Familiarity with software engineering development cycles.
- Ability to learn new languages and technologies.
- Excellent communication skills.
Your application has been successfully submitted.