This job is no longer accepting applications.
Crowdforce enables businesses to penetrate markets by leveraging their extensive agent network to reach the underserved populations In Emerging markets. Crowdforce has understood the power of agent networks and is using them to provide penetrative market research and financial inclusion services to the billions of consumers in Africa and other emerging markets.
Through their offline market-oriented products, Crowdforce guarantees access to the right network to help scale digital financial services, access to an agent network that help you collate reliable data and surveys on the ground and mostly access to an offline network of local merchants with the tools to drive adoption of digital services to the next billion consumers.
About the Role
Crowdforce is looking to hire a Senior Engineer who will lead and also support the engineering team. You will prepare and manage the engineering process, from specification, to design, to life cycle, to cost and execution.
What do you need to be considered successful?
As the Senior Engineer, you will be responsible for the following:
- Define product objectives by gathering and analyzing user requirements; envisioning system features and functionality
- Understand Product/software development lifecycle
- Continuous Software upgrade to building a world-class solution
- Bug Fixes within a reasonable time
- Assist the Product Manager and Operations Manager with technical solutions that optimize their daily workflow
- Ensure the installation and configuration of systems
- On-boarding and solving of employee queries
- Analyze call logs to spot trends and underlying issues
How Important are you to the bottom line?
As the Senior Engineer, you will oversee the technology roadmap and manage the development team, and ensure a desirable output.
The Biggest Problem Solving Duties On the Job
This is a leadership-oriented role and your ability to inspire people across teams to deliver and execute quality solutions timeously will be tested on this role.
What do you need to have done in your career?
- Experience working windows server (Linux server knowledge and experience is an advantage)
- Great understanding and experience using GIT
- Experience working with cloud server Azure, AWS, and Google Cloud
- Good knowledge of SQL Server (MSSQL) >4yrs experience
Added Advantage :
- Experience in building Fintech payment products (Cards, QRCode, APIs)
What do you stand to gain?
- Competitive Remuneration
- Work with a brilliant and diverse team.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Helping businesses, Governments and Nonprofits scale to the next billion underserved population.