Treasury Sales Specialist
Fincra is a payment infrastructure for ﬁntechs, platforms and global businesses. Fincra provides payments solutions that enables businesses to accept payments securely, make payouts globally and scale your business across borders. Their vision is to simply create a world, where movement of money is instant, and as easy as sending a text message. They are on a mission To make it easier for businesses in emerging or frontier markets to transact digitally, at low cost and high speed, seamlessly.
About the role
They are looking to hire a Treasury Sales Specialist who will be responsible for the expansion of existing business relationships as well as servicing customers. Your responsibilities will be to:
- Drive Corporate Merchant Acquisition to enable traders meet their numbers.
- Responsible for market penetration in order to help deepen the current market share of our existing customers.
- Work to ensure market extension by signing up new merchants to our current products.
- Ensure excellent customer support initiatives are eﬀectively driven to produce results.
- Conducting and ensuring adequate training for the team in order to consistently deliver excellent execution of customers’ trades.
What you need to have done in your career?
- B.Sc. Degree in Economics, Marketing, Business Administration or related discipline.
- Minimum of 7 years of experience in Treasury FX Sales.
- Strong commercial acumen maintaining a keen focus on revenues, growth and proﬁtability, combining strategic and analytical capabilities with a results-focused approach.
- Demonstrated success building a risk-based business (both strategy and execution).
- Relationship management and good negotiation skills
How Important are you to the bottom line?
In this role, you will be responsible for overseeing the Company’s treasury functions and managing financial team in each market, developing operational documents, managing liquidity.
The biggest problem-solving duties on the job?
Your success in this role will be demonstrated by your ability to ensure excellent customer support, and creating avenue for the business expansion.
What do you stand to gain?
- A chance to be an early member of a high-growth startup.
- Competitive salary
- Amazing work culture and a company that truly cares about creating the best and most fun place to work
- Health insurance which includes dental, optical & major surgeries.
- Interest-free staﬀ loans upon conﬁrmation
- Work- from home (fully remote)
- Vehicle ﬁnancing for conﬁrmed employees at 50% of asset value.
- Stock options for early employees.
- Annual Training budget.