Enterprise Sales Specialist - Global Merchant
Fincra is a payment infrastructure for ﬁntechs, platforms and global businesses. Fincra provides payments solutions that enables businesses to accept payments securely, make payouts globally and scale your business across borders. Their vision is to simply create a world, where movement of money is instant, and as easy as sending a text message. They are on a mission To make it easier for businesses in emerging or frontier markets to transact digitally, at low cost and high speed.
About the role
They are looking to hire an Enterprise Sales Specialist who has experience in selling enterprise solutions to global merchants. You will be tasked with driving sales growth by identifying and pursuing new business opportunities with international merchants in Europe, Asia and North-America, as well as maintaining and expanding relationships with existing clients.
What do you need to be successful?
● Develop and execute a sales strategy that drives revenue growth for global
● Identify and prospect new business opportunities through networking and lead
● Meet and exceed financial targets set by management.
● Track growth and generate revenue by meeting and exceeding monthly sales KPIs.
● Conduct product presentations and demonstrations to prospective clients,
highlighting the benefits and value of their solutions.
● Build and maintain strong relationships with clients, ensuring a high level of customer satisfaction.
● Work collaboratively with cross-functional teams to ensure customer needs are met and exceeded.
● Manage the sales pipeline, forecasting revenue and identifying areas for improvement.
● Monitor industry trends and provide market feedback to the product development team.
How important are you at the bottom line?
The ideal candidate should have a deep understanding of the global merchant acquiring and payment processing industry.
What you need to have done in your career?
● Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Marketing, or a related field.
● Minimum of 7 years of experience in enterprise sales, with a proven track record of meeting or exceeding sales targets.
● Experience selling enterprise solutions to the global market is required.
● Deep understanding of the acquiring forex businesses or clients
● Ability to work independently and manage a complex sales process.
● Experience with CRM systems and sales forecasting tools.
● Excellent communication, interpersonal, and negotiation skills.
What do you stand to Gain.
● A chance to be an early member of a high-growth startup.
● We pay competitively in the Nigerian market for the matched experience and role.
● Amazing work culture and a company that truly cares about creating the best and most fun place to work.
● We offer health insurance that includes dental, optical & covers major surgeries.
● Interest-free staff loans upon confirmation.
● We currently work fully remote.
● We offer vehicle financing for confirmed employees at 50% of asset value.
● Stock options for early employees.
● Annual Training budget