This job is no longer accepting applications.
Our Client is using technology to make access to housing easier for all. They have the potential to disrupt how renters interact with landlords and pay for rent. Their current product is built to help solve the bulk rent payment problem. They enable renters to pay their rent in convenient installments.
About The Role
Our client is looking to hire a talented Community Manager who possesses infinite curiosity. You'll partner with our products and design teams to build our brand's voice.
What do you need to be considered successful?
You should be able to act as the face and voice of our brand and manage all community communications. You should be a ‘people person with great customer service skills and the ability to moderate online and offline conversations with our community. You will also be responsible for :
- Develop an overall communications strategy for the client.
- Develop and edit communication materials like newsletters, blogs, press releases, and similar marketing materials in order to promote their products and services.
- Create and Implement their communication plan in order to increase brand awareness, incorporating other digital marketing efforts
- Measure and analyze current communications efforts.
- Oversee and allocate the annual communications budget and ensure its use is fully maximized.
- Work with different marketing departments to generate new ideas and innovative strategies.
Community building and engagement
- Engaging and building a strong, satisfied community by educating, curating actionable information, and listening to their feedback especially on Telegram and Twitter.
- Identifying and fostering relationships with key users and influencers in order to get them to promote their brand.
- Identify specific challenges for community growth and retention in your market and propose solutions.
- Conducting research, through Polls and feedback from customers across all platforms and translating insights into actions and recommendations that will drive brand sentiment, communications, marketing strategy, user acquisition, retention, and engagement.
Social media management
- Lead their overall social media strategy across multiple channels.
- Run smart social media campaigns for various product launches.
- Generate compelling visual assets for appropriate channels, especially Instagram.
- Create and keep up with content calendars and schedules.
- Monitor, measure, and analyze the performance of content using tracking, data
- analytics, and third-party measurement tools.
- Driving engagement by incorporating pop culture into the rental market.
- Work collaboratively with various teams (Product and Design) to stay aligned on
- product launches, campaigns, and branding
- Develop a style and tone guide for their Social Media voice.
- Respond to questions and lead conversations on channels, especially Twitter.
- Creating content concepts and strategies for our social media and writing their copies.
- Coordinate and liaise with the Support team as needed.
How Important Are you to the bottom-line
You will be responsible for producing and publishing engaging and relevant content for the businesses. Continuing the drumbeat to grow community members, with bigger targets in the pipeline.
Biggest Problem-Solving duties on The Job
You will ensure that all aspects of our interactions with our community are aligned with the wider communications strategy and business values. You will ensure content and communications align to the business master brand/tone of voice and are delivered within agreed budgets and timeframes.
What do you need to have done in your career?
- Proven work experience as a community manager or similar role
- Experience planning and leading community initiatives
- Ability to identify and track relevant community KPIs
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Excellent writing skills
- Excellent interpersonal and presentations skills
- Hands-on experience with social media management
- Ability to interpret website traffic
- Knowledge of online marketing
What do you stand to gain?
- Medical Insurance (HMO)
- Annual company retreat
- Employee Equity Scheme
- Salary advance
Your application has been successfully submitted.